Terms and conditions
STAL HOTEL RULES
I. BOOKING AND PAYMENT
1. Reservations can be made:
- a. via phone or e-mail
- b. through the online system HOTRES
2. Reservation is valid only when to complete the reservation process
3. The Hotel accepts deposit payments through:
- a. online money transfers
- b. traditional bank transfer
4. To cancel a reservation, the Guest should contact the reception
5. Any complaints should be sent to reception via e-mail
6. Guest’s data shall be processed and protected by HOTRES.pl based in Jelenia Goraby in accordance with the law on data protection
II. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE GUEST
1.The right to rent a room applies to individuals and institutions that have credible identity and are able to settle payment for the rent
2. Guest is obliged to:
- a. confirm his identity with credible identification
- b. fulfil residency formalities
- c. pay for the stay
3. Guest is entitled to:
- a. use a rented room freely through the stay
- b. use all services and facilities provided
4. Guests shall be held responsible for any equipment deficiencies (loss, swapping) or any equipment damage caused by them or their visitors or companions.
5. Guests are obligated to inform the reception about any equipment shortages or damage and accidents.
6. Guests cannot bring pets to the Hotel without prior arrangements with the reception. Pets might be permitted by the reception with extra charge. Nevertheless pets are not allowed in common spaces (e.g. canteen). Guests are held responsible for any damage caused by pets.
III. DUTIES OF THE HOTEL
1. On request the Hotel provides following services:
- a. Wake-up calls at a specific time,
- b. Collection and delivery of correspondence
- c. Luggage storage
- d. Booking rooms in other hotels
- e. Providing information about buses and trains
- f. Providing tourist information
The Hotel is not responsible for any stolen or lost items, not placed in a deposit. In case of loss resulting from Hotel’s staff misconduct or gross negligence – staff members shall be held personally responsible.
2. The Hotel may provide additional services for a fee
- a. assistance in local and long distance phone calls
- b. other special orders
3. The Hotel may cancel Guest’s booking in case of:
- a. major offense or a breach of public decency
- b. breach of Hotel’s rules
- c. Guest’s or his visitors’ or companions’ infectious disease that may entail the risk of loss for the Hotel.
If the loss is incurred the Hotel may demand compensation appropriate to the circumstances and administrative costs.
IV. ORDER RULES
1. Check-in starts at 2:00 p.m. and check-out is to 12:00 p.m.
2. Guest shall determine duration of stay in advance
3. Requests to extend the stay shall be reported at the reception before 10:00 a.m. on the last day of stay.
4. The staff may not accept the request to extend the stay due to colliding bookings or other relevant reasons.
5. A curfew is from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. The staff has the right to request instant muting any noise sources (i.a. radio, TV, loud discussions, chant)
6. Guest must not pass the rented room to or share it with other persons, even during the already paid stay.
7. All Guest’s visitors shall leave their ID at the reception and leave the Hotel by 10:00 p.m.
8. Guest’s staying in dormitory rooms should receive visitors in common areas
9. For safety reasons the use of irons, electric heaters and the like and storage of flammable and corrosive materials is prohibited in the rooms
10. Each time before leaving the room Guests are asked to close windows, turn off water taps, turn off electrical appliances, lock the door and leave the key at the reception.
11. Any disputes between the Hotel and Guests may be settled by the CEO of ZPH “Wodex” Sp. o.o
Experience and Traditions
Intake of visitors
Monthly rested clients
Known hotel VIP
Sports teams at the hotel
Guests in the restaurant